Friday, February 11, 2011

Why am I so addicted to Minecraft?

   If you haven't heard of this game you've either been living under a rock for the past year or your over 25. Either way, it's addictive.

   See, people call it a game but I don't even know if it is. I mean a definition of a game would be something with an objective, which this game does not have. Sure you have to mine and things to get better but what for? It's obvious that me among thousands of other people are addicted to the most pointless thing on earth. Like, literally there really is no point to it.

   Truly I'm not even sure I find it fun anymore. In fact, I'm sure I don't. When I sit down to play that game I don't think I even enjoy it. I just can't stop. But why?

   There does not seem to be any reason for why this seems so attractive to me. Had you told me about the game before I tried it I probably would have thought that it wouldn't even be worth trying. Yet here I am blogging about why I'm addicted. But I still don't have an answer.

   So here you go. I'm going to start your weekend off with an unanswerable question. Why so addicted?

No comments:

Post a Comment